Tax Relief for Senior Citizens


I had a call from a senior citizen who is concerned about high property taxes.  The SD Department of Revenue has information on its website about a number of relief programs that are designed to offer financial assistant to the elderly and disabled.

Those programs include:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s